If fine wine, gourmet cheese boards, chocolate-covered strawberries, and sparkling morning mimosas in a luxuriously historic Inn sound like your kind of Maine Valentine’s getaway, you’re in luck—we curated the ultimate package for sweethearts to reminisce in the magic of love.
Maine Valentine’s Getaway Rentals
Captain Nickels Inn is the perfect place to savor a romantic Valentine’s in Searsport, Maine. In an idyllic New England setting, you’ll fawn over our 180-degree views of Penobscot Bay. Wake up rejuvenated in our private, gorgeously decorated rooms. Stay cozy by the heat of one of our many fireplaces. Enjoy all this and more during your Maine Valentine’s getaway for couples.
The Valentine’s Getaway Package
Treat yourself to the best romantic getaway in Maine this winter with the Valentine’s Getaway Package from Captain Nickels Inn. With a two-night stay, here’s what we’ll indulge you with:
- Check-in to Prosecco and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room
- Gourmet cheese board & a bottle of wine from a select wine collection
- Relax into check-out with morning mimosas over breakfast
Our chef-driven breakfast is served daily from 7:30 to 9:00 in our beautiful, sunlit dining room. What more could you ask for than good wine, food, and beauty sleep for Valentine’s Day? We’ve handled everything so you can maximize your time during your intimate escape.
Valentine’s Day Activities
You could easily spend your Maine Valentine’s getaway relaxing in your private room, cozying up by the fireplace, or sipping on local Maine brews and boutique wines in our 1874 Tavern, set in the parlor of a dazzling Victorian ballroom.
- If you want to explore the charming town of Searsport, Maine, there is plenty to partake in.
- Winter is seafood season, and you can savor this delicacy at one of our favorite restaurants.
- More of an outdoor enthusiast? Here’s everything you need to know about winter sports in Maine.
- Love learning? Discover our rich maritime history at the Maine Maritime Museum.
- Don’t forget to check out our fantastic craft beer breweries.
No matter what you get up to, there’s plenty to see, eat, drink, and do this winter during your fairy-tale Valentine’s getaway.
Book Your Romantic Weekend In Searsport, Maine
We’re opening up for this special holiday event from February 9-18, 2024! Relish in the magic of winter in New England at our charming bed and breakfast in Seasport, Maine.
Book your stay for a romantic Valentine’s getaway in Searsport, Maine!
P.S. Need a unique gift for that special someone? Our gift certificates are always a fabulous idea.
Published January 2024
Photo credit: ©pixelshot via canva.com