Get the directions to our romantic boutique hotel near Stockton Springs, Maine. We are ideally located on the Penobscot Bay halfway between the beautiful towns of Camden and Bar Harbor.
Shortest drive – approximately a 2-hour drive from Portland
- Follow I-95 North to ME-3 East Exit 113.
- Continue on ME-3 East to US-1 N in Searsport.
- Follow US-1 North through downtown Searsport to 127 East Main Street on the right.
Scenic drive – approximately a 2.5-hour drive from Portland
- Take I-295 North to Exit 28 – Brunswick/Bath
- Follow Coastal Route 1 North to the Inn.
Approximately a 40-minute drive from Bangor
- Follow Route US-1A South until it merges with US-1 South.
- Follow US-1 South to 127 East Main Street on the left.
Approximately a 1-hour drive from Augusta
- Follow US-202 East from Augusta until it becomes ME-3 East.
- Continue to follow ME-3 East to US-1 North.
- Captain Nickels Inn is on the right at 127 East Main Street just past downtown Searsport, Maine.