Get the directions to our romantic Searsport bed and breakfast. We are ideally located on the Penobscot Bay halfway between the beautiful towns of Camden and Bar Harbor.
Shortest drive – approximately a 2-hour drive from Portland
- Follow I-95 North to ME-3 East Exit 113.
- Continue on ME-3 East to US-1 N in Searsport.
- Follow US-1 North through downtown Searsport to 127 East Main Street on the right.
Scenic drive – approximately a 2.5-hour drive from Portland
- Take I-295 North to Exit 28 – Brunswick/Bath
- Follow Coastal Route 1 North to the Inn.
Approximately a 40-minute drive from Bangor
- Follow Route US-1A South until it merges with US-1 South.
- Follow US-1 South to 127 East Main Street on the left.
Approximately a 1-hour drive from Augusta
- Follow US-202 East from Augusta until it becomes ME-3 East.
- Continue to follow ME-3 East to US-1 North.
- Captain Nickels Inn is on the right at 127 East Main Street just past downtown Searsport, Maine.